Thanks to everyone who either replied to my post or messaged me, I decided I’m gonna try the teatox but am waiting till the new year cause I’m hoping to get a bit of money saved for it first cause I can’t spend that much right now. I’m so excited to see how it goes…
I’ve come so far on my journey this year and you guys have been so amazing and supportive, I want to give something back! I apologise men, this is quite a female orientated giveaway but feel free to join in anyway! Merry Christmas everybody and enjoy the season! LOVE U ALL <3
You can win:
- A Russell Hobbs blender and jug
- An assortment of christmas chocolates and candy
- A selection of 3 bodyshop products (not as shown above)
- A cute elephant necklace
- A personal hand written christmas card from me :)
- Must be following tea-yoga-health because this is for my wonderful followers, please don’t follow me if you don’t like what I post! If you’re not following me and I pick you, I’ll choose someone else
- Reblog as many times as you like (but don’t annoy your followers!) likes won’t be counted
- If you’re not 18 years or older, please have permission from your parents to give me your address
- I will pay for shipping and ship international
- I will be selecting the winner with random.org on Tuesday 24th December and you will have 72 hours to respond
Good luck everyone! Love, Sarah xxx
MelVFitness posted this image on instagram a few days ago with the following caption:
"Check out my transformation! It took me 15 minutes. Wanna know my secret? Well firstly I ditched the phonewallet cause that shit is lame, swapped my bather bottoms to black (cause they’re a size bigger & black is slimming), smothered on some fake tan, clipped in my hair extensions, stood up a bit taller, sucked in my guts, popped my hip- threw in a skinny arm, stood a bit wider #boxgap, pulled my shoulders back and added a bit of a cheeky “I’m so proud of my results” smile. Zoomed in on the before pic- zoomed out on the after & added a filter. Cause filters make everything awesome.
What’s my point? Don’t be deceived by what you see in magazines & on Instagram. You never see the dozens of other pics they took that weren’t as flattering.”
This is amazing.
This is something every girl should know.
Girls are told to be skinny but not too skinny and to wear makeup but not so much that guys can tell and to dress in revealing clothes but not too revealing or else you’re a slut and a hundred other contradictory standards so I think guys can deal with being made fun of for wearing fedoras
tomorrow will definitely be a challenging day food wise.
it’s one of my favourite days of the whole year. my dad’s best friend’s family and my family go to a christmas tree farm and cut our own trees, then they come over to our house and we have a potluck with amazing home cooked meals, christmas desserts and then the 10 of us play board games after.
my mom and i are going to support one another throughout dinner and the snacks before (she’s already lost 10lbs, i’m so proud of her) but i will just have to control portions and not deprive myself of the yummy things.
tonight i am baking 4pp ww red velvet cupcakes with peppermint cream cheese icing and am very excited to see how they turn out! the good thing is that not only are my mom and i on weight watchers, but my dad’s bff is as well and so is his daughter and her fiance. so we are all in it together for sure!!
keeping positive *crosses fingers*